Thursday, August 28, 2008

Labor Day Catfish Festival

I want to start by wishing eveyone a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend. This weekend marks the celebration of the Kingsland Georgia Labor Day Catfish Festival in Camden County. The Festival will run from August 30th to September 3rd.

I want to let ya'll know that I will be setting up my Wildlife Personalities and Scenery booth, selling photos of local nature, scenery and wildlife that I write about on this page. I will also be introducing a new DVD I have put together featuring scenes from our beautiful scenic coastal Georgia.

This Festival offers lots of good food, including Catfish, a parade, lots of Arts and Crafts booths, typical carnival rides for the kids and usually a large variety of entertainment all weekend long.

If you are in the area stop and say Hi and introduce yourself. I love meeting new people and making new friends.

Hope to see ya there!!

No comments: