Monday, June 29, 2015

Sunshine Festival: Getting Ready for the Show

I apologize for not writing sooner, but it has been a very busy time for me.  My husband had a few medical appointments, which I am happy to say all went well an we will be moving on with trying to get his airway repaired and him talking again...God Help Me!  Just kidding.

It has also been busy at my real job at Kings Bay and I am trying to get ready for the Sunshine Festival on St. Simons Island for the 3rd, 4th and 5th of July.  I will be set up in Postell Park in the Pier Village on all three days from 10am to 5pm selling my photos.  I have lots of new inventory, I have been real busy taking pictures, processing them, matting, wrapping, bagging and tagging.  My pictures are available in 4" x 6" all the way up o gallery wraps measuring 35" x 27".

He is a small sampling of my work:

My Booth - I am on the front row along Beachview Drive.

The Gullible Pelican
Hazel's Cafe on St. Simons Island

Gould's Inlet

Painted Bunting - Most colorful bird in North America

Our beautiful Sidney Lanier Bridge at Sunset

The Gambler off the coast of Jekyll Island 
So, if you are in the neighborhood this weekend, please stop by and say Hello!  I love meeting new people, talking birds, wildlife, nature and photography.  Actually, I probably just like talking...Ha  Hope to see you there!  I will quickly get back to our nature walks next week!!

No comments: